Unilag recently introduced a dress code for its students. These new dressing rules include that the following should be exempted:
- All tight-fitting outfits.
- Sensitive revealing outfits such as “spaghetti tops”, “straps”, “Tubes”, and “Show your belle”. Skirts and dresses with slits above the knees fall into this category.
- Outfits such as knickers and mini-skirts and dresses, which are not closed to knee-length.
- Party or beachwear, and bathroom slippers.
- Outfits such as T-shirts, shirt, and jeans which carry obscene and subliminal messages.
- Low waist jeans.
Failure to oblige to this new policy will restrict persons from college venues or lectures.